Read these conditions carefully:
- The rented property cannot be occupied by a number of people greater than that indicated in the details of the property or in the booking confirmation. This number includes children, whatever their age.
- As for the payment, it is made for an amount equal to 30% at the time of booking. The balance (70%) must be paid within 7 days of the arrival date.
- Cancellation: up to 7 days before arrival is completely free and the 30% deposit paid during the booking will be returned; from 6 to 1 day before arrival 30% deposit will be retained as a form of compensation. In the case of return of the keys earlier than the expiry date of the lease, the fee already paid will not be returned.
If the cancellation occurs due to other lockdowns or restrictions of government authorities attributable to the pandemic from Covid-19, the host agrees to refund all the amount paid up to that date for the unused stay.
- At check-in all guests are required to present passports and/or identity cards to the host.
Observe the check-in and check-out times specified for each house on the site. A late check-in will be possible on condition of notifying the host at least one day before. A late check-out must be agreed on the basis of subsequent bookings and has a maximum cost of € 50. Our telephone numbers are always present on every page of the site.
- Upon arrival, the guest will receive from the host a list of the facilities and accessories present in the structure, signed on delivery of the keys. The presence of all the equipment, as well as the return of the house intact and clean and respect for the neighborhood and the surrounding area, fall under the responsibility of the customer, so in the event that he acts inappropriately or unacceptably, the property reserves the right to cancel the lease immediately and without notice. In this case the property is not required to refund the total or partial cost of the lease.
- The property is not responsible for any changes that do not directly affect the house (for example changes in the tourist tax, closing of streets, shops, damage to the environment, etc.). In the same way it is not responsible for meteorological changes or local laws that regulate the lack of water, disinfestations, etc. that may limit the enjoyment of the holiday.
- Animals of any kind are not allowed, parties cannot be organized, and smoking is not permitted in the homes.
- The homes are equipped with bed linen and towels per person, with change after 7 days in case of extended stay.
CLEANING – Upon arrival the house will be delivered to the guest clean and tidy, final cleaning is included in the price but guests are responsible for washing the dishes, emptying the fridge and freezer before departure and not leaving rubbish inside or outside the house.
- Tourist tax is € 2,00 per person per night for a maximum of 3 consecutive nights.